Trvls.us collects the following personal information when you book online through our website, contact centre or via e-mail.
- Complete name of all the travellers as per the passport or government issued photo ID
- Telephone contact.
- Email ID.
- Date of birth.
- Passport details if requested by the airlines.
- Complete credit card number.
- Expiry Date of the credit card
- Type of card
- Billing details as per credit card bank record.
- Duly signed credit card authorization form as the case may be.
- Postal code provided on the credit billing address
- Billing address for the credit card
Security of information we collect from you
Data information Security is our top most priority and Trvls.us does not compromise on the same. We do not sell or share the information to third party:
- until unless instructed by law
- or affiliates where sharing of information is necessary to facilitate your travel.
We at Trvls.us are very sensitive to data protection and take utmost care to secure the sensitive information. All submission of sensitive information via the website, e-mail or through our contact centre is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted with a 2048 bit encryption and transmitted to us in a secure manner. You may can validate the same by looking for a closed lock icon at the top of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service, ticketing) are granted limited access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment with access level and auditable logs to backtrack the access, Our employees sign and confidential and non-disclosure agreement before they would join the operations. A background verification check is performed for each and every employee even before they are given an offer letter.
Security questions for existing reservations
For enquiry on existing reservations or changes our travel consultants will run you through some security validation questions. This is done in order to protect your reservation and to ensure that we do not divulge your travel information to anyone else. Out of the following questions, you might be asked three questions and correct answers to that will allow us to share the required information you.
- Your complete name as under the booking
- Form of payment used to make the booking
- Last four digits of the credit card used to make the booking.
- Type of credit card.
- Telephone contact number
- E-mail ID.
- Your outward journey dates.
- Your inward journey dates.
- Number of travellers in your booking
- Postal code provided on the credit card billing address.
- Billing address for the credit card.
Third Party links
We use 3rd party link on our website to provide
- travel related information
- visa requirement
- Baggage policies
- Infant policies
- destination details